“For I was hungry and you gave food, I was thirsty and you gave drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.”. Matthew 25:35
- assists during emergency situations such as fire, flood, or personal disaster
- provides needed health care items
- donates household items – dishes, linens, blankets, towels, cookware
- offers needed shoes, coats and clothing for children and adults
- aids with rent and utilities
- donates books, toys, backpacks, and school supplies to children’s facilities
What we’re up to!
On Sunday, April 16, 2023, we presented Deb McGinn, Program and Development Coordinator at Phoenixville Area Community Services (PACS), with the food and monetary donations we collected in the month of March. We collected 336 pounds of food consisting of over 300 items. MAC donated $1,000 to PACS including our yearly donation and contributions from the congregation. Thank you to all who donated items or money!
Local organizations we support:
These organizations are not inclusive of all of the organizations we assist.